Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions (同意有關銷售細則及條款)
Each time you use or cause access to this website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions listed below, as amended from time to time with or without notice.
閣下使用網站，即代表閣下同意受下列銷售細則及條款所約束。e Lighting Group有權隨時修改、更改或補充所有條款及細則而毋須預先通知。
General Terms and Conditions(一般銷售細則及條款)
Price and Payment(價錢及付款)
1. e Lighting Group shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products detailed shown are updated but e Lighting Group reserves the right to vary the price and other details of the products without notice.
e Lighting Group將盡一切努力確保貨品價格、資料和大小均正確無誤；但 e Lighting Group 保留權利，可變更貨品的價格及其他資料，毋須預先通知。
2. Customer shall make the payment of the purchase products by credit card, Paypal or other means accepted by e Lighting Group.
顧客可使用信用卡、Paypal或任何e Lighting Group 接受的付款型式。
3. All product prices listed are in Hong Kong dollars (HK$).
1. e Lighting Group will effect delivery to Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, the New Territories. Additional charges will be applied for Ma Wan, Discovery Bay or any locations far away from town center.
2. No delivery services shall be available on Sunday and public holidays, and delivery will be delayed or cancelled when typhoon signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning signal is hoisted on the scheduled delivery date.
3. If e Lighting Group has tried to deliver on agreed date and time but customer fails to receive the products, e Lighting Group reserves the right to charge the customer an additional delivery fee.
如顧客未能按約定時間和日子收貨，e Lighting Group 將嘗試於另一約定時間再行送貨，但e Lighting Group 保留權利向該顧客收取額外送貨費。
4. The full amount of product price or any outstanding amount of product price should be paid to the deliveryman. Otherwise, e Lighting Group shall have the right to decline delivery.
顧客須於送貨時繳付所有貨物費用或餘額予運輸人員，如顧客未能繳付有關費用，e Lighting Group有權拒絕送貨。
5. Customer should carefully inspect the quantity and quality of the product delivered before acknowledgement of receipt. Upon acknowledgement, e Lighting Group shall be discharged from any liability for the sales.
顧客在簽收貨品前須小心檢查及點算貨品數量無誤，一經簽收後，e Lighting Group 毋須對該貨品負上任何責任。
6. Customer should ensure the purchased products can be physically delivered to the delivery address and be assembled. e Lighting Group bears no responsibility for such condition.
顧客須確保所購買貨品能符合送貨地址的單位之尺寸或其他環境限制。如有關因素而導致所購貨品不能進屋或安裝等情況e Lighting Group 恕不負責。
7. Customer should take care of their own furniture, interior decoration, floor and other properties during the delivery.
在收貨期間，顧客須小心保管及保護其他傢俬、地板、牆壁及財物等，如有任何損毀，e Lighting Group 恕不負責
8. If no elevator service is available for premises, e Lighting Group will additionally charge the customer a delivery fee for each floor, and the fee shall be paid to the delivery staff directly.
若送貨地址並無升降機直達，e Lighting Group 將根據每層樓層收取服務費用。該費用由送貨員收。
1. Under normal circumstances, customers are not allowed to exchange for another product or refunded.
2. Returned item must be in original boxing without any damages or scratches.
3. Any promotional product must accompany the returned items for a refund. If the promotion product was damaged or customer fails to return it, customer is require to pay an equivalent amount of the promotional product.
4. Refund will be made to customer in the form of the original payment or as decided by e Lighting Group.
退款將以顧客購買該貨品時之支付方式或由e Lighting Group 決定的方式發還。
5. For items with inherent quality defects the customer may request for a change in the product model or brand.
6. Packing, accessories, user guide and blank warranty card should be returned together with the product in good condition for any exchange or refund.
7. No refund or exchange would be made for product which has been undergone any repair.
8. If the ordered product is out of stock on the date for delivery, customer may use the deposit to purchase another product, or request for a refund of the deposit.
9. All the time of product refund or exchange, customer must present the original invoice to for cancellation.
更換貨品時，顧客須將購買貨品的正本單據于e Lighting Group 作取消。
10. e Lighting Group reserves all rights of final conclusions for any disputes or disagreements.
如有任何爭議，e Lighting Group 保留最終決定權。
1. Within manufacturers warranty period, warranty services provided by the respective agent.
2. Warranty period starts from the date of first purchase of the product. Customer is required to provide original sales invoice to evidence the date of first purchase.
3. Product warranty will not cover:
(i). Damage caused by inappropriate install, use, storage; accidents; and normal wear and tear.
(ii). Products that have been assembled, dismantled, altered by customer.
Force Majeure (免責聲明)
1. e Lighting Group shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of e Lighting Group.
技術工人短缺、貨 品或原材料短缺、運輸延誤或e Lighting Group 在合理範圍內無法控制的原因，無論是否與前述者相似)，致使e Lighting Group 無法履行其責任，e Lighting Group 可在受影響的範圍內豁免履行該等責任及
e Lighting Group 無須因此負上任何責任。